• The night I got expelled



    Still remember one night in Glasgow
    The weather was brutally cold outside
    After shower I just stayed inside the blanket without moving
    6 French guys broke in the room when I was in deep slumber
    They kept making so much noise as if I weren't asleep
    In the end, I dragged my sleep-deprived body together with my classic Keroppi's PJs
    and got clumsily expelled to the lobby with all my luggage
    The receptionist barely showed any apology
    and urged me to the other room instead (Wasn't it their mistake?)
    In retrospect, the fact of sleeping on the bed of those lousy guys makes me feel so itchy
    Even itchier than the dry skin in winter

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Me

    An avid traveler who wishes to conquer all the places on her bucket list before the world ends.

    Copyright

    @ Travel Till the World Ends 2014. The materials on this website (including text, artwork and photographs) are owned by apripopopo.

    Current Location

    Hong Kong