• My rant before World Cup



    It should have been a peaceful Thursday before the kick-off of the World Cup
    Meanwhile, I should have boosted my mood to patiently wait for the game
    Nonetheless, after seeing the transfer confirmation by Cesc Fabregas
    After seeing him wearing a blue Chelsea jersey
    After seeing him saying he was proud to join Chelsea
    I literally wanted to throw up on my phone
    Like seriously? Chelsea?

    Cesc, I don't mind if you are a traitor to Arsenal or not
    Because Wenger decided not to buy you back after all
    You can go anywhere
    to Man United, to Man City, even to Spurs I don't care
    but not Chelsea
    not under the worst coach in the world, whose name is Mourinho
    who tried to sneakily stomp his feet on your face in the league game
    who constantly whines like a bitch in the press conference
    who persistently puts the blame on the players instead of his stupid, old-fashioned, boring football tactics
    Why you still chose to get humiliated?
    There's no future for you in Chelsea
    You will just end up being like Mata
    No matter how good the performance you deliver
    You will still get sold and the club won't even show any gratitude

    If you are longing for the fame
    If you are hungry for the money
    I will be extremely disappointed
    You are just sabotaging your career
    You are just destroying your reputation
    And most importantly
    you are ruining my mood for the World Cup

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Me

    An avid traveler who wishes to conquer all the places on her bucket list before the world ends.

    Copyright

    @ Travel Till the World Ends 2014. The materials on this website (including text, artwork and photographs) are owned by apripopopo.

    Current Location

    Hong Kong