Chinese Version / 中文版本
The ultimate destination of today is Playa Ancon. We started our day after the free breakfast provided by the guesthouse with flies already flying around. Initially Gal agreed to go out with that local Cuban guy today (I was so not willing......), and then would cook dinner with that guy in the evening (even more reluctant......).
When we reached the only busy crossroads in the town, we saw that guy was already engaged with his business. He was so busy, so we grabbed this chance to get rid of him. In the end, we shared a taxi with another two Spanish women to the beach together instead.
![]() |
| People are waiting? Or just chatting? |
Before coming to Trinidad, I had already known the beach was very beautiful with turquoise water and fine sand. It was even more unbelievable when I saw it with my own eyes. This beach was tremendously heavenly. It was so different from those popular beaches packed with groups of people. In fact, there was barely people around on Playa Ancon, as if this was my private beach!
Because I had not thought of swimming before I came here, I left my swimming suit in Havana. However, Gal started to convince me to take a swim by the side, I could not stand against the temptation and went into the water regardless.
![]() |
| The water is super clear |
![]() |
| There were many yellow crabs on the beach |
![]() |
| The heavenly beach |
We soaked in the water for few good hours, and I got severe sun-burnt under the evil sun. Then we left the beach with the Spanish women, even though I started to miss the beach already.
When we got back to Trinidad, it was raining again. As a matter of fact, there is afternoon shower everyday in Trinidad, which can wash away the heat during the day and therefore it is not as hot as in Havana.
Don't know when we set the rule but we two had siesta everyday. It was so relaxing when I could take a nap everyday in the afternoon during travel.
![]() |
| Lightning from afar |
After siesta, we went out again to look for the homemade cookies, but we could not recognize the place. It was because the local stores had no name plates. They were just ordinary families and all looked the same. Eventually we still could not find it.
When we got back to the guesthouse, Jonne already arrived. The bus took altogether 6 hours to get here which made him very exhausted. We three chatted/sang/watched sunset on the roof together, and then had dinner on the roof. Today I ordered fish for dinner. The texture was smooth and not fishy-stunk, it was very delicious, 100/100!!!
After dinner we went to Casa de la musica to watch performance again. The night at Trinidad was just so comfortably relaxing!!!!!! I don't wanna go back anymore......
![]() |
| The delicious seafood dinner provided by the guesthouse |











0 comments:
Post a Comment