Chinese Version / 中文版本
Due to the hurry of yesterday, I let myself sleep till 10 a.m. today. I started off to have my lunch first, and then found an internet place to chill for a while. Also, I went to the travel center in Central Park to ask about the information of the bus to Cuenca. However, no one spoke English there and I could barely ask the staff in another hostel I found on the Lonely Planet. I was then told the bus to Cuenca was operated every hour. Yet the bus ride takes at least 6 hours, I finally decided to stay in Loja for one more night to take more rest.
 |
| My very delicious lunch |
 |
| The street scene in Loja |
 |
| 2 huge locks |
Loja is actually a very small town with nothing special, and it only took me an hour or two to finish walking around. There are notably many stuffed toy stores on the street in Loja, and I discovered they had the rare Garfield plush dolls. I was too lucky to find these limited edition plush dolls of Garfield., but it cost 100 USD each. Therefore, I bought a bag of snacks back to my single room to relax, and it gave some time for me to consider whether to buy the plush doll or not! There is no wifi in my room and I was forced to watch TV in the entire afternoon. I could not believe that the TV was showing the melancholy Korean drama in Ecuador, OMG!
 |
| Plaza de la Independencia |
 |
| The kitten in the pet shop |
 |
| Plaza Santo Domingo |
0 comments:
Post a Comment